Training and Events
- Webinar: Green Finance in the Caribbean banking sector: are green the banks in the region?
- Date: Thursday, 10-11-2018.
- Time: 10 am Quito/Bogotá time (GTM-5).
- Speaker: Marcela Ponce- World Bank Group.
- Registration link: https://bit.ly/2NkSYCu
Course: "Implementation of Energy Management Systems SGEN"
As part of the Energy Efficiency Study Plan, Olade and Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX) are jointly organizing the course “Implementation of Energy Management Systems SGEN”.
Objective of the course
To provide the necessary skills to know the auditing process and to apply the tasks of the same. These companies are based on the proper management of energy systems.
The course is aimed at professionals from the public and private sectors who are related to quality departments, certified companies or those in the process of certification. It is also aimed at independent professionals involved in energy auditing processes.
The course will take place from August 13th to September 12th, 2018 in virtual mode.
Registration link: bit.ly/2MsmHK5