Training and Events
- Course: Executive Development Program in Regional Integration with Renewable Energy Sources in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Modality: Blended learning
- Duration: 4 months
- For more information: https://bit.ly/2tok6Jj
- Organizers: OLADE and KAS
- Lourdes Pillajo / firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Development Program in Regional Integration with Renewable Energy Sources in Latin America and the Caribbean
The objective of this program is to understand and conceptualize the main aspects behind renewable energies to accelerate their adoption. Looking for energy security so that the region adopts a more sustainable energy system, based on a greater participation of renewable energies.
The program offers
- Know the policies and achievements of Latin America, which can provide valuable perspectives to other renewable energy markets.
- To disseminate good practices in the development of renewable energies in the region.
- To know the function, the advantages and disadvantages of applying PPAs to other types of purchase and sale of electricity for all those involved in the process.
Modality: Blended learning
Duration: 4 months