To improve the technical capacities for the management, compilation and presentation of energy statistics in 5 Caribbean countries: Belize, Granada, Guyana, Jamaica and Suriname.
Belize, Granada, Guyana, Jamaica, Suriname
– Analysis of the institutional and regulatory energy framework in each beneficiary country.
– Training officials in the management and planning of energy statistics.
– Develop national energy information systems for each beneficiary country.
– Training Energy Information and Planning Units capable of producing energy balance reports in each beneficiary country.
– Provide tools for energy prospective for each beneficiary country.
- Workshop on energy statistics management and planning in the five beneficiary countries.
- Capacity building in the energy balance development methodologies in the 5 beneficiary countries.
- National Energy Information Systems: sieBELIZE, sieGRENADA, sieGUYANA, sieJAMAICA and sieSURINAME.