To improve education and training in solar thermal, photovoltaic and wind energy in the region through the implementation of face-to-face, virtual courses and webinars; the strengthening of demonstration centers for renewable energy through the provision of specialized computer software and equipment; and the establishment of a knowledge network in the region that allows the exchange of information and knowledge regarding renewable energy.
Argentina, Peru, Uruguay.
– Evaluation of the capacity needs assessment for training in the region for wind energy and solar energy.
– List of education and training programs in renewable energy in the region.
– Analysis of existing curricula in wind energy, solar photovoltaic and solar thermal.
– Installation and commissioning of an 11 kWp on-grid photovoltaic solar plant at the UTEC headquarters in the city of Durazno.
– Implementation of 9 online courses and webinars on renewable energy for the region.
- Implementation of a knowledge network on renewable energy in the region.
- Installation of equipment and software specialized in renewable energy in the Demonstration Centers of the participating universities: Technological University of Uruguay (UTEC), University of Buenos Aires of Argentina (UBA) and National University of Engineering of Peru.
- Implementation of 6 online courses as preparation for the Train the Trainer programs on solar thermal energy, photovoltaic solar energy and wind energy, which will be taught for Argentina, Peru and Uruguay.
- Implementation of at least 2 Executive Development Programs for officials of the energy sector of the LAC countries.
- Implementation of at least 7 studies programs online on different subjects relevant to the energy sector.
- Site link: http://capevlac.olade.org/energia-renovable/etrela/