Information system containing data on the most important variables of the energy sector in Latin America and the Caribbean from 1970 to date.
The data are provided by countries and permanently published on OLADE's website.
- It integrates information from the energy chain by establishing uniform criteria for standardization, guaranteeing the reliability of the results.
- It presents historical series for the most important variables in the energy sector, from which you can set trend behaviors, identify the causes of changes in the composition of the energy mix, and the prospect of the future performance of the sector.
- It presents indicators that combine economic and energy information optimizing sector analysis and providing best elements for planning.
- It optimizes and facilitates the provision of energy information at national or regional level.
- Integrates all the information on the energy sector.
- Generation of Energy Balances according to OLADE's methodology.
- Executive reports that allow a comprehensive analytical look for decision-making.
It provides timely information and official status for:
- Studies and analyzes at national, sub-regional and regional level
- Decision-making in adopting energy policies
- Comprehensive and indicative energy planning.
- Comparative analysis between countries
Ministries or Departments of Energy, public and private entities in the energy sector, universities, consultants and investors.