The Administration and Finance is the organizational unit responsible for coordinating, implementing and monitoring the administrative activities of the economic-financial and human resources' potential of the Permanent Secretariat to ensure the proper functioning of the Organization and the implementation of programs and projects for the benefit of the 27 Member Countries of OLADE.
The Administration and Finance depends functionally and hierarchically of the Executive Secretary of the organization.
The objectives of the Administration and Finance Assistant Department- GAF
- Provide necessary administrative services for the operation of the Permanent Secretariat.
- Promote the actions required to ensure compliance with the regulations, policies, procedures and budgets of the Organization.
- Coordinate the administration of the Heritage of the Organization.
- Properly manage the resources from international organizations and foreign funding sources;
The Administration and Finance Management is in charge of the following staff:
- Assistant to the Administration and Finance Manager - GAF
- Human Resources Assistant
- Accounting assistant
- Treasury Assistant
- General Services Assistant
- Driver - Currier
- Maintenance - Currier
Coordinate the financial - administrative area of OLADE to ensure the proper functioning of the Organization and the implementation of energy programs and projects undertaken for the benefit of the Member Countries.
Implementing and coordinating the economic, financial and administrative activities of the Executive Secretariat, and others entrusted by the Executive Secretary.
Provide management services, accounting, treasury, human resources, and computer network maintenance, translation and general services.
Activities of the Administrative and Financial Management:
- Manage and administer contributions from the Member Countries of OLADE.
- Properly manage the resources from international organizations and foreign funding sources.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of the annual budget of the Organization.
- Observe and enforce the regulations of the Organization.
- Establish processes for the compliance of the Organization's regulations.
- Manage the assets of the Organization.
- Others established in the General Bylaws of OLADE.