To promote the exchange of experiences, careful consideration and technical discussion on Integration, aimed to energy security in Latin America and the Caribbean.
1. The Regional Vision of Integration as an issue on Energy Security
2. The Regional Vision of Integration as an issue on Energy Security - Outlook of Integration Organizations and Financial Institutions
3. Strategic Overview of the regional energy systems
4. Role of the Companies in Energy Integration Initiatives
5. International Cooperation as an Integration Instrument
6. Roundtable: Progress in Regional Energy Integration
7. Launching of the Integration Observatory
Topics 1, 4 and 5 will be developed as “conferences”. Topic 1 will be followed by a session of technical comments from experts in the subject.
Topics 2 and 3 will be developed as “Panels”, with the participation of four specialists from cooperating agencies, funding entities and delegates from sub-regional integration entities.
Topic No. 6 will be developed as a “Round Table” with the participation of delegates from member countries and / or national research centers.
Topic No. 7 allows OLADE to present a new collaborative initiative aimed at consolidating the available information on energy integration, providing better technical assistance to member countries and creating a platform for technical analysis and discussion regarding energy exchange, trade and complementarities.