ENERGY STATISTICS MANUAL:
- Energy-Economic Information System (electricity and hydrocarbons), with historic series from 1970 to current year.
- The historic series are classified according to the following two fields:
- Historical, periodically updated based in the information provided by Ministers of Energy of the Member Countries; and
- Forecasts, ( year 2000 version having as base year 1998), projecting prices, reserves, supply & demand, equipment, economy, environmental impacts, and indicators up to the year 2020.
- Each field is organizing according to the following modules:
- Energy Resource Reserves and Inventory
- Supply and Demand
- Equipment and Facilities
- Environmental Impact
- World Information
BENEFITS OF THE SYSTEM
To supply statistics and indicators on the main energy and economic variables, to facilitate the conduction of studies and analyses of countries, groups of countries or sub-regions.
To be the base for full or indicative energy planning, to assist in domestic policy-making and provide grounds for greater regional integration
SIEE is useful for Ministers of Energy, Universities, Public and Private enterprises and institutions, and investors related to the energy sector.