To strengthen the technical capacity of the institutions in charge of energy planning, in the management of information at the level of efficient use of energy for the preparation and monitoring of energy efficiency policies and plans.
Ecuador, Panamá y Paraguay.
– General analysis document on the activities to be carried out.
– Technical proposal based on the analysis document for a country.
– Interviewer Forms and Manuals for the industrial, residential and commercial sector.
- Organizational and institutional structure that will allow the elaboration / updating of an Energy Balance in Useful Energy Terms.
- Updated energy profiles of the transport, industrial, commercial and services and / or residential sectors of the beneficiary countries.
- Sectoral energy information with sub-sectoral disaggregation, by source and uses, consumption habits, equipment, technology and energy efficiency.
- Workshops to present results.
- Training program for national groups of the Energy Balance in Useful Energy Terms.
- Project replicable to other countries in the region.