Pamela Navarrete Díaz
ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE MANAGER
She has a PhD in Advanced Accounting and Auditi &Public Accountant Auditor CPA by the Universidad Tecnica del Norte. He has a Masters Degree in Business Administration by Universidad Internacional SEK in Ecuador
She currently acts as the Administration and Finance Coordinator of OLADE, she also worked there as the Administration and Finance Manager in the period 2007-2009. She was a Lead Auditor for the Quality Management System, during which the Organization received the recertification ISO 9001: 2008.
She was also a bookkeeper for several companies such as: Gerenfoque SA - subsidiary of BDO Stern, International Accounting Outsourcing Auditor, Spartan Cia.Ltda, Private Security Company, Cargo Co. Transinternacional. Ltd, Cable TV Branch SA in Ibarra, Savings and Credit Cooperative Atuntaqui Ltd, "Frutisol" Export Cia. Ltd and the Public Prosecutor's Office of Transit in Imbabura
To coordinate the financial and administrative area of OLADE, ensuring the smooth functioning of the organization and its implementation of energy programs and projects undertaken on behalf of the member countries.
- To execute and coordinate the economic, financial and administrative activities of the Permanent Secretariat, and any others entrusted by the Executive Secretary within that area.
- To provide administrative, accounting, treasury, human resources, IT network maintenance, translation, and general services.
FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES
- To collect and administer the contributions of OLADE's member countries,
- To correctly manage funds received from international agencies and external sources of financing,
- To develop and monitor execution of the organization's yearly budget,
- To obey and enforce the organization's regulations,
- To establish procedures for meeting the organization's standards,
- To manage the organization's assets, and
- All others set forth in OLADE's General Bylaws.